Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Any one have a gsr block?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member justa4's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2000
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All I really need is the block, crank and mains but I'll consider any thing. I've been looking around for awhile but nothing ever comes up.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What price range are you trying to stay within ???

  3. #3
    Inactive Member justa4's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2000
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to stay around $550-$600 for just the block crank and mains but I'd consider anything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •